Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hitler was NOT a vegetarian, contrary to myth

Dear Friends,

I want to thank my dear reader Avi Hein who forwarded to me
this article exploding the myth that Hitler was a vegetarian.

http://libaware.economads.com/hitlernotveg.php

I feel blessed to have such informed readers of my blog.
Personally I am a vegetarian (with occasional lapses)
and I urge all readers to investigate
it as a lifestyle choice which will certainly benefit your health, the
animal's health and the health of the planet.

Sincerely,
Rabbi Melman

Reb Shlomo with Reb Zusha ben Avraham Zimmerman

Reb Shlomo with Reb Zusha ben Avraham Zimmerman

What mind is it?

"Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people."
-Eleanor Roosevelt


ON FIXING AND HEALING...

"If you believe that you can damage, then believe that you can fix..... If you believe that you can harm, then believe that you can heal..........." Rebbe Nachman of Breslov
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care."

- anonymous
"Perhaps the greatest force in the entire universe is compounded interest."

- Albert Einstein
When I was young I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.- Abraham Joshua Heschel
The whole world is a very narrow bridge. And the most important thing is to not be afraid.
-Rebbe Nachman of Breslov
"The greatest thing in the world is to do somebody else a favor." - Aish Kodesh
"As you want G*d to give you a chance, give everyone else a chance to also begin again." - Shlomo Carlebach

About Me

My photo
United States
Thank you, Hashem, for believing in me. Tomorrow is a new day!